Hey y’all! I’m so sorry for the delay in posts these past few weeks. I have been a bit under the weather.
Check out some of meals that I have been eating this past week!
Fried Egg Toast
I simply fried 2 eggs and placed on top of a slice of toasted whole wheat bread. I tossed in the cherry tomatoes and spinach/kale mixture into the same frying pan for just a few minutes! You can add sliced avocado or other veggies!
I love Greek yogurt with toppings for a yummy snack! I mixed together: plain Greek yogurt, cocoa powder, unsweetened coconut, granola with nuts, dark chocolate chips and fresh fruit!
This salad includes: fresh lettuce greens, tomatoes, avocado, chicken breast tossed in buffalo sauce and topped with Bleu Cheese dressing!
This yummy pasta is: cooked lentil pasta, grilled chicken breast, grilled asparagus and tomatoes, fresh sliced avocado and topped with Cilantro Avocado dressing!
- 1lb ground beef
- mushrooms, sliced
- tomato sauce, canned 14.5 oz
- 1 - ½ cups of frozen veggies: corn, carrots, peas and green beans
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Cajun seasoning
- Black pepper
- Mashed potatoes, or mashed sweet potatoes or mashed cauliflower
- Shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef in skillet on medium heat.
- Tossed in mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in spices, tomato sauce and veggies. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Plate skillet mixture and top with mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and enjoy!